I’m a big fan of Zoeva. I love that their products are of such good quality and packaged beautifully without the hefty price tag.
They’ve got a large range of eye shadow palettes that are worth checking out, however this is one of my favourites. The Zoeva ‘Naturally Yours’ Eye Shadow Palette. It consists of 10 beautiful neutral and earthy tones which are perfect for any day time look or a subtle evening look.
Packaging: A 1.5g cardboard palette that comes packaged in a sleeve with an identical design. I love how dainty and pretty the packaging is. The palette is sleek and slim so doesn’t take up too much space. Ten gorgeous neutral tones, each with a name of their own are found inside, and are covered by a thin film of plastic. No brushes are included, which is fine as these usually aren’t of the best quality any way.
Texture: All ten shades are powder, and there’s a mix of matte, satin, metallic and duo chrome. In general, the shades are quite subtle. The darker shades have good pigmentation, however the lighter ones are a little weaker.
In fact, not all shades show up well on my photo, however they do turn out pretty decent on application. The only complaint I have is that they have a lot of fall out, so you’d need to be gentle with your brushes when using them.
Top row, left to right:
- Pure – a light matte cream colour. Perfect as a base or highlighter.
- Soft & Sexy – a soft, terracotta colour that’s matte.
- Smooth Harmony – a shimmery pink tone with gold flex in it.
- Forever Yours – a shimmery toned down purple colour.
- Slow Dance – a matte deep plum colour.
Bottom row, left to right:
- First Love – a matte, yellow based cream colour. Perfect as a base or highlighter.
- Casual Elegance – a gorgeous gold tone with shimmer. Love patting this on the lid.
- Sweet Sound – a beautiful brown with gold flex in it.
- Lovely Monday – a matte brown shade.
- Timeless Chic – a string black.
Cost: I got this from the Zoeva website itself for €17.50, excluding shipping. When comparing this to other eye shadow palettes with similar shades, and of similar quality, I’d have to say that this is good value for money.
Verdict: I really like this palette. It contains shades that I like using on a daily basis as they’re soft and neutral and not too crazy on shimmer. Due to this, it is one of my go-to palettes first thing in the morning before rushing off to work. I know the result with be subtle and set the right tone for a professional day look.
As mentioned before, the only thing I don’t like so much is the high amount of fall out that there is, however apart from that, I’d have to say this is a great every day palette.
What’s your everyday eye make up palette?
Other Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes: