Hope you’re all having a great start to the week 🙂
I would like to start off by thanking Joanna from Pores for Thought for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award. I came across Joanna’s blog a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying her posts ever since 🙂 I highly recommend checking out her blog!
So, The Versatile Blogger Award works like this:
- Link the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers (I’ll be honest, I didn’t really take note of the number of followers – I nominted bloggers I enjoying following and speaking to)
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are my 7 facts 🙂
- I’m in my late 20’s and currently living with my boyfriend who I’ve been with for a bit over 6 years.
- I would love to get the chance to live in London or Edinburgh for a couple of years – love those places!
- One of my best life experiences so far was travelling for 4 months by myself – amazing!
- I’m fascinated by the way people behave, think and react, which probably is what led me to get a degree in Communications with Psychology and a Masters degree in Marketing, which is the field I work in.
- I have insane dreams and a lot of them! Totally not normal ones and a little bit crazy. I don’t often tell people about them because I always get the strangest looks! 😉
- I Love: Anything Beauty, Nutrition-Health related, Fitness, Animals, Travelling, Food, Wine, Chocolate, Cooking, Baking, Herbal tea, Music (All types but commercial dance is my favourite), Series (loving Revenge & Grey’s Anatomy right now), Documentaries, Comedy (Michael McIntyre & Russell Howard are amazing) Reading, Hugs, Cold weather and the Sound of the Rain and Sea (so peaceful).
- I Hate: Negativity, Liars, People who bullshit or try too hard to impress (so annoying), Envy, Disorganization,Waking up in the Dark/Cold, New years eve (so over rated), Beginning of January, and Hot Weather.
So there’s a bit more about me 🙂
The below are my nominations – I look forward to reading what you have to say, but don’t feel obliged to do this if you don’t have time to do this or have already done so!
- Doves and Roses
- Gemma Talks Beauty
- Annie’s Beauty Blog
- The Beauty Truth
- Happy Mamma Happy Baby
- Confetti & Curves
- That Free Spirited Blog
- Plus+ Beauty
- Chic First
- Rachel Ellis Fashion & Beauty
- A Vibrant Day
- The Avon Insider
- Stephie Estie
- A Casual Beauty
- The Pink Impact
Thank you all for reading 🙂