Hello Everyone, hope you are all well!
I’d like to start this off by thanking the lovely blogger, Anne from Doves and Roses for this nomination. Her blog is one of my favourites and I highly recommend you check her out! I won’t say more about it here as I’ll also be nominating her and explaining more about it. Anne, I know you’ve just done this, but you’d be on my list for people to nominate anyway 🙂
So, here are the rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Display the Beautiful Blogger Award logo on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and say a little something about them.
- Let them know they have been nominated.
…and here are my nominations 🙂
- Doves and Roses: Starting off with Anne who nominated me. Without trying to sound too emotional, Anne’s blog is really one that means a lot for me. The reason for this is because it was one of the very first blogs that I ever started following when I started my blogging adventure last Summer. Also, I received one of my very first comments from her (and more since), and that has meant so much to me! I really enjoy reading her daily beauty posts – be it skin care, make up, nails or travel, as well our occassional discussions 🙂
- Annie’s Beauty Blog: Annie’s blog is another of my favourites. I was initially drawn to it my the spectacular photography and the beautiful and luxurious products that feature on it. As time went by, I started to get to know Annie a bit and enjoy beauty talk with her. That being said, her love for expensive products is not very good for my bank account, so I need to have a chat with her about this! 😉
- Life as Lisa Knows it: I really enjoy reading Lisa’s posts on her life – be it fun, entertaining, yummy food or serious moments. She’s also supportive of posts I write and will be forever thankful for that 🙂
- Plus + Beauty: Katie’s blog is another one I really like. I love her product reviews, her pretty makeup looks and her determination and courage. Her sweet and bubbly personality also shines through in her posts which makes them more enjoyable to read 🙂
- Pores of Thought: I discovered Joanna’s blog recently and I remember getting a little bit excited as I came across a couple of MAC posts, which I really love. I really like all her products reviews and comparisons as well as her lovely makeup looks 🙂
- Makeup by Dyna: Ok so I have to admit, I tend to follow Dyna more on YouTube than her written blog, however she’s definitely worth a mention here. I love how she creates such beautiful makeup looks all using affordable products. Due to this, I’ve come across some great dupes and alternatives to high end products which is great when you love buying lots of beauty stuff! She’s got a sweet, bubbly personality which make her videos fun to watch 🙂
- Curves and Confetti: Another of my favourites! I really like Karen’s blog as it’s filled with all sorts of stuff – beauty, fashion, DIY, chit chat and supportive of other blogs. She’s also got some interesting and helpful lifestyle tips which are always great to read about 🙂
Thank you all for reading, hope you have a great week xoxo 🙂