Hey everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines weekend 🙂
Last week I was nominated by the lovely Hajara from Chocolatefrosst. Thank you so much for the nomination 🙂 I really recommend you all check out this blog if you haven’t already. It’s got some great reviews and interesting articles that are worth taking a look at!
So, here are the rules for this award:
Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog.
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
State 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Below are 7 facts about me! (I have recently done a similar award to this – click here if you want to see my other 7 facts)
- The only way I truly relax is by playing my favourite music really loud. I especially enjoy this when I’m driving about, and will go around the block a couple of times before going home if need be. Weird, I know…
- I also have an obsession with comedy and am just loving Russel Howard’s Good News at the moment- could watch it all day! One thing I really must do one day is watch him and Michael McIntyre live – that would so amazing! Anyone else follow them?
- I’m probably one of very few women that don’t care much about weddings – I find them so unnecessary (meaning no disrespect to anyone!). Is it just me? However, marriage and starting a family are two of the most important things for me in my life.
- I’m very careful when it comes to managing my money, but all reason flies out of the window when buying cosmetics. Why do I buy so many lipsticks? Help! 🙂
- Favourite alcoholic drinks: For a relaxed evening: a full-bodied, spicy red wine. For a night out: Vodka Red Bull shots – ouch! What’s your poison?
- I was quite a tomboy when I was younger and didn’t care much about beauty. In fact I hated it – I remember two hairdressers needing to comb through my hair as it was such a mess and feeling so bored as my aunt would show me her make up collection. Somewhere along the way, something happened……
- I work in advertising and love it. Yet I’m a sucker for pretty products in beautiful packaging. Why?!
To conclude, my nominations are the following:
- Annie’s Beauty Blog
- Doves and Roses
- Confetti and Curves
- Plus+ Beauty
- Styled by Lauren
- Life as Lisa Knows it
- Pores for Thought
- The Avon Insider
- Stephie Estie
- A Vibrant Day
- The Pink Impact
- Skin Concierge Maiko
- Rachel Ellis Fashion & Beauty
- The Makeup Affair
- Chic First
I look forward to seeing your replies, but obviously don’t feel obliged to this this if you ave done so already or don’t have the time!
Have a great week everyone! xxx