I’ve mentioned a couple of times how much I love Zoeva, particularly for their brushes. However, I can’t not include their gorgeous waterproof Graphic Eyes+ eye liners.
Packaging: These weigh about 1.2g each and come in a standard matte black box. The pencils too, come in matte black and have the tips in the colour of the liner itself, which makes it easy to find if you’ve got these running around in your make up bag!
Texture: All these liners are super pigmented, thick & creamy and easily glide on. They’re also water proof and do not smudge. The only downfall for me is that these all have very soft tips so they need a lot of sharpening so they might finish faster then your regular pencil eye liner.
Range: There are quite a few in the range and vary from basic black and browns to beautiful greens, blues, purples and red’s. Check out their full collection here.
Colours: From the above photo, you can see the below:
From bottom to top:
- Skyline: A deep black with silver glitters. Beautiful for a bold evening look.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Bride: A deep brown with glitters of pink and red. Perfect for a look that’s still bold but not as pronounced as Skyline.
- Good Karma: A gorgeous teal green with subtle gold glitters. Love this!
- Nude Reflection: This is another one I love, especially for day time or highlighting the inner eye corner. A gorgeous nude pink-champagne colour with subtle silver shimmers.
- Desert Traveller: Maybe the least exciting of the lot as it’s just a standard matte brown, yet it’s perfect for everyday use.
Cost: Each of these sells for €6.20.
Verdict: These are super gorgeous! I just love the original colours and the subtle glitters really make all the difference to them. The creamy formula is lovely and applies so easily, and being water proof is a great bonus.
As already mentioned, the only thing that bothers me is that the tip is very soft so gets used up quicker. That being said, I still think these are great and love using them to give a little something extra to my eye make up.