Hey Everyone, hope you are all well 🙂
The lovely Janice from The Simple Beginner was kind enough to nominate me for this award 🙂 Thank you so much for this, I really appreciate it! I highly recommend you check out her blog – from DIY to daily life posts and fun throwbacks, there’s always something interesting and enjoyable to read 🙂
Without further ado, below are the rules for this award:
1. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. Thank the person who nominated you, link to their blog.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, link their blogs.
5. Let them know you’ve nominated them.
1. What’s your favourite post on your blog that you’ve written so far? Hmm this really is a difficult one! I can’t really say that I prefer one more than another, however I am really obsessed with lipsticks in general, particularly MAC lipsticks so if I had to choose, my 4 posts on those (MAC Lipsticks: Neutral, Mid-Tone, Bright & Dark) would be my favourites! To choose just one? It would probably be the neutrals one.
2. Describe yourself in 5 words. Loyal, Honest, Easy-going, Organised & (Very) Curious.
3. What inspired you to start a blog? I’ve been obsessed with beauty, make up and health for as long as I can remember! I just love talking about it and reading / getting to know more information about those subjects. Due to this, I always wanted my little space on the internet but always hesitated as I was never sure I would keep it up, and also, felt a little bit shy. This changed after a few friends and colleagues mentioned to me that I should start one, so I guess it pushed me to go for it and I’m so glad that I did 🙂 However, at this point in time, the only person who knows about this blog is my boyfriend.
4. How did you come up with your blog name? My blog name actually changed from when I first started. When I began, it was originally called ‘Beauty2dCore’. I remember trying to find a name that was available and I got so frustrated after a while that I just went for that option to just get it done! This really is something I do not recommend!! I guess I just did that as at that time, I was still unsure that blogging would be something that I would manage to stick to in the long run. Once I realised that this was something that I wanted to keep doing, I decided to opt for something better that was related, yet had longevity and that’s how ‘Talking About Beauty’ came about! 🙂
5. Have you ever done a challenge on your blog? If yes, what was it? If no, what challenge do you want to do? (e.g. photo a day challenge, blog everyday in *insert month here*) No, haven’t done one so far! I quite like the favourites one, where you talk about a favourite make up item for 14 days in a row. They’re fun to read for me so I’d like to try it out. Another interesting one is the ‘Lipsticks I Wore This Week’ one. So much to write, not enough time!
Would you like me to do any of these? Let me know 🙂
6. What is the closest thing to you that is BLUE? A glass vase on the TV unit in front of me!
7. What are you currently eating or drinking? Currently not eating or drinking anything! However, a friend was over earlier this evening and we ate some baked pasta and drank some good old red vino!
Here are my nominees:
- The Pink Impact
- Doves & Roses
- Annie’s Beauty Blog
- Life As Lisa Knows It
- Styled With Joy
- Pores for Thought
- All Things Britney Lee
- Plus + Beauty
- Confetti & Curves
- Lippie Obsession
- The Makeup Case
- Rachel Ellis Fashion & Beauty
- I Am Beauty Bee
- Dream And Dazzle
There are so many other bloggers that I would love to mention here! It’s impossible to include them all 🙂 Obviously do not feel obliged to do this, and if you want to go ahead and get this done anyway, feel free. I’d love to read what you have to say 🙂
- What’s your pet peeve?
- Make up brand you just cannot live without and why?
- Worst product you’ve ever tried?
- Favourite Food?
- How would you describe yourself?
- If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
- Life goals you really want to achieve?
- Other Awards