It’s finally Friday!!! What a great feeling 😀
Today I’ll be doing something a little bit different – The ‘How Do I Look‘ Tag. This was done by Jen from DorkChops, I blog I really enjoy following 🙂
As I don’t put any personal photos on my blog, I thought I’d do this too. That being said, I might post some photos in the future but I have to admit, I’m a bit hesitant to do so now. The only person who knows about my blog is my boyfriend! So maybe once I tell friends and family about it, placing a few photos eventually won’t be such a big deal! 🙂
So, let’s begin!
- What colour is your hair? Naturally, a medium toned, warm blonde colour but I put in lots of bleach!
- Any highlights? Full of them 🙂 It’s a cool toned light blonde at the moment.
- How long is your hair? Quite long – about half way down my back. Long & lots of bleach = very high maintenance!!!
- How is it cut? With a couple of layers to break it up as it’s so long. The shortest layer is a bit longer than under my chin.
- What’s your skin tone? Naturally I’m super fair – very white, so definitely pink toned skin. However, I fake tan a lot of the time (and no… my skin is never orange! :s )
- Any freckles? A few on my nose 🙂
- Eye colour? Blue with a mix of some green and yellow near the pupils.
- How tall are you? About 5 ft 5 inches.
- What is the shape of your eyes? Not quite sure how to describe them really! I’d say they’re round and average size.
- What is the shape of your face? Oval.
- Is your hair straight, curly, wavy or frizzy? Thick or thin? Naturally it’s quite wavy, with a few curls and a bit frizzy but ever since I’ve been doing the keratin treatment, it’s become a lot smoother and straighter with hardly any frizz. It’s a life saver!
Now you know a little bit more about how I look 🙂 Is there anything else you’d like to ask? 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone! xoxo