It’s finally mid-week! Hope all is going well 🙂
I recently saw this on Sandy’s blog, Lippie Obsession and thought it was such a good idea! For those of you that have been following my blog for a while, you’ll have probably realised that I am obsessed with lipsticks…so here goes!
- TAG 3 bloggers to answer these same questions.
- Those bloggers will TAG 3 more bloggers of their choice with the same questions & rules.
- No tagging back (mentions are fine).
1. How many lipsticks do you own? Shoot! This question has made me finally have to find out how many I have – I’ve avoided this for a while because I am trying to justify buying some more some time soon! Ok, so I have about 70 (including glosses – but hardly use these). Out of these 70, I use about 40 regularly. Can I still please buy some more? 😦
I am a little shocked at this number, but it really is surprising how they can add up over the years. That being said, i really should review what I have and do some sort of clean out and reuse some old ones.
2. What was your first ever lipstick? Ohh I can’t remember the name 😦 However one of the very first lipsticks I remember using was one from Guerlain. The packaging was all silver with a small mirror on the lid and it was a cute baby pink lipstick. Loved it so much!
3. What is your most worn lipstick? At the moment I am alternating between MAC Jubilee (pale brown) & MAC Blankety (pale pink). I’m so obsessed with these right now!
4. What is your favourite brand for lipsticks? MAC, without a doubt! The extensive range of colours and the different types of finishes they have are just incredible.
5. What is your favourite finish? I like creamy lip colours that are super pigmented and last reasonably well. For a MAC lipstick that would be the Amplified range, although their Creamsheen range are great too.
6. What is the last lipstick you bought? I got a couple of long lasting liquid lip glosses (that dry like a lipstick) from Ebay – the Me Generation ones. I’m still testing them out but should be reviewing them some time soon.
7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag? Right now I am very organised with my hand bag. As soon as I use a lipstick, I put it back on it’s case. I started doing this after I couldn’t find what I was looking for only to then realise that I had like 10 lipsticks in an old handbag ahh! Never again (I hope), so at the moment I just have what I wore this morning: MAC Cream Cup (a light baby pink).
8. What lipstick do you use to rock a red lip? It depends 🙂 In Summer, I like wearing MAC’s Vegas Volt as it has a nice orange undertone to it, however in Winter I prefer something like MAC’s Russian Red (a cool toned, deep red).
9. How do you store your lipsticks? At the moment they are all in small make up cases running around my bathroom! The dream is to have an entire drawer storage unit!!
10. What lip products are you currently lusting over? Oh so many!! Definitely lipsticks from Charlotte Tilbury as I’ve heard that they are super creamy, yet long lasting. Ones from Tom Ford as the colour range and packaging is so beautiful and also the one’s from Nars Audacious range. I’m keeping back for now as I think I already have too many! :s
This is of course open to everyone, however if I have to choose just three, then here goes 🙂