A big thank you goes out to the lovely Joy for this nomination. I definitely recommend you check out her blog. It’s one of my favourites to follow 🙂
So, without further adieu, let’s begin!
- Share 10 things you love
- Share 10 things you hate
- Nominate 10 people to do the same
- That peaceful feeling of holding a baby while they’re sleeping 🙂
- Sleeping in on a weekend *bliss*.
- That feeling of freshly done highlights!
- People that are polite & genuine. [Why is this so difficult to find!]
- Chocolate, Biscuits, Cake, Ice-Cream [you get where I’m going with this!]
- That moment you have an ice cold shower after an intense work out, especially on a hot and humid day!
- A couple of minutes for ‘me time’. Be it watching an episode by myself, or just browsing the web. No distractions, no commitments, just peace and quiet.
- Baby animals 🙂
- The sound of rain and the sea.
- Lastly……Hugs 🙂
- Uninterrupted / consistent lack of sleep. Makes me so cranky and emotional lol
- PMS! Unfortunately suffering from this lately arghh
- Extreme heat and humidity. It completely drains my energy.
- People that are two-faced [Why bother?]
- Waking up in the early hours of the day to catch a flight. Yuk!
- Public speaking…yikes!
- Confrontation. So uncomfortable
- Messy surroundings. Argghhhh [Cue: My OCD]
- Having to chase people for things that belong to you.
- Being interrupted when speaking [although I have a horrible habit of doing this myself sometime. Must. Stop. It]
- The Pink Impact
- Plus Beauty Katie 27
- Stash Matters
- Doves & Roses
- Thrifty Blogger UK
- A Beautiful Whim
- Stephie Estie
- The Make Up Case
- Not Quite London
- Coffee n’ Notes
Would love to see what you guys love and hate. That being said, don’t feel obliged to do this if you already have or don’t have the time 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!