Zoeva brushes are one of my favourites! Not only do they look beautiful, but they’re great value for money and of very high quality. When buying any brushes from Zoeva, you are guaranteed a good buy any time.
I try to buy just what I need, but we all know that doesn’t always work out. Although I didn’t need any more, I had to get a hold of their Rose Gold Collection. I work in advertising, so I really should know better, but how can you resist…!
Packaging: The Zoeva Rose Gold Collection contains 8 beautiful brushes for the face and eyes. They are also individually packed and come with this lovely make up bag that’s both pretty and spacious. All brushes come with a matte black handle, a rose gold ferrule and either plain white bristles or brown bristles with a white tip (apart from the winged liner brush that is all brown).
Brushes [Left to Right]
- 106 Powder: Currently my favourite powder brush. Its long, soft bristles make powder application feel like a dream!
- 102 Silk Finish: One of my favourites for foundation application. It buffs liquid foundations effortlessly, leaving a flawless and even coverage.
- 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek: My all-time favourite blush brush. I love the tapered edge as it makes application so easy.
- 110 Face Shape: A great brush for contouring and blending cream products.
- 142 Concealer Buffer: Perfect for buffing in concealer or any cream products.
- 227 Luxe Soft Definer: Blends eye shadows effortlessly.
- 231 Luxe Petit Crease: Great for defining the crease. I generally prefer fluffier brushes but this is pretty good too.
- 317 Wing Liner: I wouldn’t be able to apply my gel liner without this! It makes application so easy. Love it!
Care: As with all make up brushes, just having them in your collection isn’t enough. If you want them to last and retain their quality, you really need to care for them properly. It’s also important to clean regularly to avoid spreading bacteria on your face. Check out my previous posts on how to spot clean and deep clean your brushes. It will make all the difference to their lifespan and make up application!
Cost: These 8 beautiful brushes and make up bag sell for €65, which is really only €7.20 per item. Very well priced, especially for the high quality. What do you think?
Verdict: It’s quite obvious that I love these! There really is no going wrong with Zoeva brushes. I use them nearly on a daily basis, clean them regularly and they still look like I’ve just bought them! The only thing that bothers me is that despite deep cleaning, my blush brush is still slightly stained. Any tips on how to remove this? That being said, these come highly recommended!
Other Brushes from Zoeva: