Glad to be back 🙂 Things are still super crazy for the next few days but I couldn’t stay away for longer so will try my best to keep up with posts and commenting for the next two weeks. After that, all should be back to normal 🙂
A big thank you goes out to the lovely Katie who nominated me for this award. If you haven’t already checked out her blog, then what are you waiting for? 🙂
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1.What is your beverage of choice? I’ll be boring and say water! Can’t say I love it, but it’s the only drink that quenches thirst best. In summer, every once in a while I like Ice Tea Peach/Lemon or Fanta and Bitter Lemon – anything fresh and fruity! I’m also obsessed with herbal teas!
2. What is your favorite shade of red lipstick? Ohh so difficult to choose! I guess an orange based red would be my all-time favourite as it’s not too intense, however blue based ones are just gorgeous. To pick one, I’d day Mac’s Lady Danger.
3. Do you have any pets? If so what are their names? Yup, have a super naughty dog called Bobby. He’s a mix between a Border Collie and a hunting dog and is the most lovely, smart and loyal dog I’ve ever had.
4. What do you like to do for fun besides blogging? Well with work and blogging, unfortunately I don’t find much time to do any more hobbies. I go training – I enjoy it but not sure I would say I do it for fun 🙂 I’m obsessed with listening to music, cooking, especially baking and love reading. Wish I had more time to do these!
5. If you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be? I live in a very hot country so it has to be somewhere cool! If it’s close by then I’d say Edinburgh or Germany. Somewhere further then Ice Land or Canada.
6. What is your all time favorite brand of makeup? Hmm it’s too hard to pick just one, as many brands offer great products. Like, I love MAC but really dislike their foundations. Every brand has something different to offer! If I had to choose though, I’d say MAC, Zoeva & Nars.
7. What is your favourite clothing store to shop at? I hate going around the shops! I’m so impatient. I do most of it online! My favourite is esprit.eu as all the clothes are of great quality and always fit really well which isn’t always easy when shopping online!
8. What is something new that you’ve been wanting to try? Was considering flying a microlight aeroplane (with an instructor of course!), but not sure I have to guts to actually go ahead with it! Have any of you tried it?
9. What is your favourite summer time activity? I’m not really much of a summer fan! It’s always hot and it drives me crazy lol. If I had to pick though, I’d just say that I really enjoy the outdoor activities like BBQ’s 🙂
10. What are 3 things that you love about yourself? I’m honest, loyal and patient 🙂
- Favourite Make Up Brand:
- Product you just cannot live without:
- Nails: Dark/Bright/Neutral colours?
- Favourite Snack:
- Night out or Night in?
- Favourite Foundation ever:
- What do you love about yourself?
- What would you change about yourself?
- Goals for 5 years time?
- Favourite online shopping site:
- Stash Matters
- Doves and Roses
- Annie’s Beauty Blog
- Chocolate Frost
- Kimmy (Beauty Isles)
- Styled with Joy
- The Simple Beginner
- A Vibrant Day
- Pores for Thought
- Dork Chops