I’m a little bit addicted to online shopping…can any of you relate?! lol 😉
I started with good intentions – to only buy books for university and things I needed which were cheaper to buy online than from the shops at home. Well, much has changed since then! Now, I have to admit, I barely venture out to the shops, unless I’m on holiday. Online shopping is definitely the more comfortable and convenient way to go!
Today I’ll be going through a few of my favourite sites for buying any make up, hair care and skin care products. Got the idea from a post that Anne from Doves and Roses did some time ago – now here are my picks 🙂
- Beauty Bay (www.beautybay.com) – I went a little bit crazy when I found this website as it gave me access to so many amazing brands that unfortunately I do not have at home and don’t ship to my country. The prices may be a little bit higher than other sites, but do keep in mind that these also include shipping (they ship worldwide).
- Feel Unique (www.feelunique.com) – Another favourite of mine that I’ve been using for years. I love the brands that this website offers and find that overall these are relatively well-priced.
- Look Fantastic (www.lookfantastic.com) – Thank goodness for this website! I’m a massive Nars fan, and as I don’t have this at home, I turn to this site for all my Nars goodies. They offer a great range of products, helpful customer service and ship free worldwide!
- MyPure (www.mypure.co.uk) – The best website I’ve found so far for products that are organic, don’t break the bank and ship to my country! I love buying my self-tanners from here as they’re free of any parabens and sulfates, don’t break me out and are very well-priced. They’ve also got a great range of other products that are vegan and cruelty free that are worth checking out. Also, their customer service is spot on!
- All Beauty (www.allbeauty.co.uk) – I’ve been using this site for years, way back when it was still cheapsmells.com. Initially for their amazing deals on perfumes, however then I quickly moved on to their beauty range as the savings are just brilliant. Apart from great savings, I also like that I can buy salon sized hair products for cheaper!
- Amazon UK (www.amazon.co.uk) – Good old amazon! This was probably the first website I ever used to make an online purchase and have never stopped. Not only is their product range so extensive, but nothing beat their fantastic customer service. I find this great for purchasing brands that I can’t find from any of the above websites.
Do you also use any of these for beauty product purchases? Hope you’ll find a new site to get hooked on! Let me know if you’re aware of any similar sites that ship worldwide!