Hope you all had a lovely weekend 🙂
A big thank you goes out to the lovely Joanna from Pores for Thought for nominating me for this award 🙂 I’m a big fan of her blog and definitely recommend that you check it out!
So now, on to the nomination:
- State the name of the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
- What is your favourite high-end brand? Right now, it’s probably Nars. I’m really liking their All Day Luminous Foundation and definitely a big fan of their blushers!
- Are there any beauty products you always prefer to splash out on? I like to pay for the value I’m getting. So if something is cheap but amazing then I’m all for it, but if I just can’t find a cheaper alternative then I’m fine with splashing out. That being said, when it comes to make up, although I have some great high end stuff, I’ve always found reasonably priced dupes – except maybe for a good highlighter (anyone know of one?)
- If you could only use 3 makeup products for the rest of your life, what would they be? Hmm, definitely BB Cream (Simple), powder (MAC Medium Plus) and blusher (Currently loving Nars Orgasm).
- Contouring Kardashian style: Yay or Nay? Dislike the Kardashians, but Yay for contouring – for evening or special occasions only!
- What beauty/fashion trend would you banish forever? Overdrawn lips, with a lip liner that’s much darker than the lip colour – yukk!!
- If you could bring one fashion/beauty trend back, what would it be? Hmm, I feel like the whole hype for orange lips has died down (or is that just me?) – I loved it!
- Trainers of heels? Love the look of heels, but lets face it – trainers are so much more comfy!
- What’s your favourite thing about blogging? Conversing with people that are passionate about the same thing as you, making new friends and learning about so many great products 🙂
- What’s your biggest beauty/fashion regret? Haha back in the day when I was a lot younger, I over plucked my eyebrows, wore extremely pink lipstick with tons of black eye liner that always smudged – oops! 🙂
- If you could meet one designer or beauty guru (dead or living), who would it be? Most probably Pixie Woo or Lauren Curtis. I’m aware that there are many other significant beauty guru’s out there but I really like how they started from nothing and built up their success though YouTube. They’ve really done well for themselves and seem so grounded.
I’m going to break the rules a little bit and leave this open to whoever wants to do this. Feel free to just write your answers below 🙂
Have a good week everyone xxx