Hang on in there everyone, we’re down to the last two of the eye shadow palettes from my recent Zoeva haul! … And this is most definitely one of my all-time favourites!
This Rose Golden eye shadow palette is as beautiful as can be. Gorgeous golden and cool toned shades that create the most stunning of eye looks.
Packaging: A very thin and lightweight (1.5g) cardboard palette that closes magnetically and comes in a slip cover of the same design. This is also one of my favourites from the outside, as well as the inside. I love the sophisticated look of the rich brown colour and the beautiful, golden designs the cover it. So pretty!
Shades: Ten beautiful shades, three of which are matte and the others are shimmery. A mixture of both warm and cool toned shades that I found to be all so beautiful and elegant.
In more detail:
Top row, Left to Right:
- Luster: A very pale, matte cream colour that seems to have a slight hint of lilac in it. Great as a base.
- Reflective Elegance: A really pretty, pale champagne shade that’s highly shimmered.
- Copper is King: A stunning shimmery copper shade. Great for packing in on the lid.
- Shining Bright: A shimmery mid-tone purple shade that’s super beautiful and one of my favourites.
- Rusty Petals: A mid-town brown with a lot of sparkle.
Bottom row, Left to Right:
- Foil: A delicate and really pretty shimmery pale golden-champagne shade.
- Just a Rose: A super intense role gold shade that really makes a statement.
- Golden Rule: A beautiful crisp golden colour full of shine and shimmer.
- Harmony: A matte grey shade. Gorgeous for a bit of smokiness.
- Wonder Full: A matte, black that’s a bit washed out. Great for adding depth but in a subtle way.
Formula: Like most of the other palettes, these are all quite pigmented without too much fall out. They feel quite buttery to the touch and translate well onto the skin once applied. For even more intensity, a primer can be applied and Zoeva’s matte or pearl primers do a great job for this.
Cost: This is selling for €17.50 on the Zoeva website and really is a great price, especially when considering the number and intensity of shades available.
Verdict: Definitely a huge favourite of mine. Not only from the Zoeva palettes, but from all eye shadow palettes that I own. The shades are all so beautiful and unique and create such a great range of shades that are soft, feminine, yet also striking.
What’s your take on this one?
Other Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes: