We’re finally down to the last eye shadow palette of my Zoeva haul! All have been extremely beautiful and great purchases and this one is no exception.
Another of my top favourites, the Cocoa Blend eye shadow palette is a gorgeous palette filled with a mix of gorgeous browns, purples and smoky colours.
Packaging: If you’ve read my last few reviews, you’ll know the deal for these. A slim and sleek, lightweight palette weighing in at just 1.5g. The palette comes packaged in a slip that’s identical in design and reflects the theme of the palette itself. This one just oozes sophistication with a beautiful gold and chocolate packaging.
Shades: The shades here are great for all year-round use. A beautiful mix of browns, cranberry, purple and dark smoky colours with also a highlighter or base shade. From these 10 shades, 4 are matte and the rest are shimmery.
Top Row, Left to Right:
- Bitter Start: A pale matte white, perfect for a base or highlight.
- Sweeter End: A gorgeous champagne colour. Lovely for brightening up the inner corner or brow bone.
- Warm Notes: A beautiful shimmery berry colour. Gorgeous for an autumn look!
- Subtle Blend: A pretty frosted, deep copper colour.
- Beans are White: An intense and smoky deep purple shade. Perfect for a smoky eye or defining the outer v.
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
- Pure Ganache: A really pretty, shimmery copper shade.
- Substitute for Love: A matte mid-tone brown that’s a great transition shade.
- Freshly Toasted: A deep and intense deeper brown shade.
- Infusion: A smoky, matte black.
- Delicate Acidity: A cool toned and intense shimmery purple shade.
Formula: All ten powdered shades are super intense and pigmented. There is a bit of fall out but nothing too crazy. Great staying on power that can always be intensified further with their pearl or matte eye primers.
Cost: All Zoeva palettes currently sell for €17.50 which is an awesome price for the quality and quantity of shades you’re getting.
Verdict: Another one that I really love and definitely in my top 3 (amongst Rose Golden and Naturally Yours). The shades are just ones that I love using as I feel they compliment most eye colours and are great all year round – although would look really stunning in autumn and winter. I love the balanced mix of highlight, transition and deeper shades and feel that when combined, these all create the most beautiful of eye looks.
So there you go – that’s all my Zoeva eye shadow palettes! Which one was your favourite?
Other Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes: