I just can’t believe that the year is nearly over, do you?! It feels almost like yesterday that I said the same thing a year ago. Honestly, where does the time go?!
So anyway, lately I got to thinking about what beauty brands I definitely need to try out next year. There have been numerous products I’ve been dying to try, but for the sake of keeping this post at a reasonable length, I’ll just be mentioning the brands here and then do separate posts on a products list later on once it’s been complied!
So, without further adieu; here are brands I must try out next year:
- Tom Ford: Annie from Annie’s Beauty got me lusting over these! [Thanks Annie! ;)] I’m just impressed at what gorgeous lipstick shades they have? Just incredible! Also, the packaging is just divine!
- Hourglass: I’ve been seeing their gorgeous highlighter palettes everywhere and they look just so beautiful. The packaging and product itself look so unbelievably beautiful. It was love at first sight.
- Charlotte Tilbury: I really don’t know where to begin with this brand! The lipsticks, the blushers, that amazing sculpting palette…. Everything is just exquisite. Must.Have!
- Napoleon Perdis: I have to admit, I don’t know much about this brand but from what I have seen on beauty vlogs, their base products look just lovely an leave skin looking just gorgeous and flawless. Definitely a brand to look into further.
- Makeup Geek: I can’t believe I haven’t tried this yet either! A lot of the stuff looks just great but it’s the eye shadows that have caught my eye. Such varied and intense coloured shades. Can’t wait to try these out!
Have any of you tried anything from these brands? What would you recommend?
Also, let me know what new brands you want to try for 2016! 🙂