For those of you who have been following my blog for a while, you’ll have noticed that I have a bit of an obsession with these Zoeva eye shadow palettes.
I started off with one, then I just had to have the whole set as they were so affordable…oops! I thought they were done, but then another one came out! How can you have an incomplete set?! This OCD is a problem 🙂
So here is the latest in the collection, Zoeva’s ‘En Taupe’ Eye shadow palette:
Packaging: As with all the others in the set, this comes in a sleek cardboard packaging with an identical sleeve, weighing in only at 1.5g which makes it great for travel and doesn’t take up too much storage space.
I love the design of this one – a mixture of taupe shades with a cool line design that throws off gorgeous metallic colours when it hits the light.
Shades: Ten beautiful shades, all creamy in texture and super soft and buttery to the touch. There are 4 matte shades and 6 shimmery shades. Let’s take a look in more detail shall we?
Top Row, Left to Right:
- Stitch By Stitch: A basic matte white that’s great for the base, inner corner or brow highlight.
- Handmade: A stunning shimmery golden shade that’s perfect for adding some sparkle to the lid.
- Gallery: A smoky matte medium taupe shade that’s great for both the base or as a transition shade.
- Hour By Hour: A beautiful matte dusty pink shade. So pretty as a base and transition shade too.
- Old Master: A subtle grey that’s perfect for a soft smoky eye.
Bottom Row, Left to Right:
- Spun Pearl: A super shimmery pearl shade that makes a great highlight.
- Sheers & Voiles: Another shimmery shade in a soft light grey.
- Outline: An intense metallic purple-taupe shade that’s perfect for the outer corner.
- Wrapped in Silk: A deeper version of Sheers & Voiles – a pretty metallic dark grey.
- Exquisite: A matte deep purple shade that’s one of my favourites.
Formula: All shades are soft and silky however I was a bit disappointed with the high amount of fall out. Also, not all shades are very intense, however these can easily be built up.
Cost: Like all the others in the set, these retail at only €17.50.
Verdict: I really like this, however I would have preferred less fall out. That being said, I found the shades to be rather unique and just love the colour combinations that can be made with this.
Other Zoeva Eye Shadow Palettes: